The Sense Factory Racing Team consists of Mountain Bike and Triathlon athletes and in 2019 will be competing in its 12th season.
Recognized as one of the leading multisport teams in Latin America, it counts with the highest level athletes described below:
- Rubens Donizete Valeriano - Men's MTB Elite - is one of the biggest names in the history of the Brazilian MTB. In his career he won several titles, having been 3 times Brazilian MTB Champion XCO Elite, 7 times International MTB Elite Champion, silver medalist at the Pan American Games in Rio de Janeiro in 2007 and having Olympic participation, Beijing 2008, London 2012 and Rio de Janeiro 2016.
- Jaqueline Mourão - Women's MTB Elite - recognized as the most successful MTB athlete in Brazil, the athlete's main focus is the Tokyo Olympics, in 2020. In her winning career she obtained very relevant results, such as the victory in the MTB World Cup Marathon Elite in Canada in 2005, 4th place in the XCO MTB World Cup in Balneário Camboriú Elite, 2005, Silver medal in 2006 South American games and 5 times Brazilian MTB Champion XCO. Jaqueline has two Olympic appearances, being Athens 2004 and Beijing 2008.
- Mário Couto - Sub-23 MTB - he is one of the most promising MTB athletes in Brazil. At the age of 21 Mário collects two Brazilian MTB titles (2016 in the junior category and 2018 in the sub23), as well as winning the MTB International Cup in 2018.
- Giuliana Morgen - Juvenil Feminina MTB - affectionately called by the public as Giugiu, the young 15-year-old cyclist is a big surprise of the Brazilian MTB. In just two years competing Giugiu won the MTB 2018 Pan-American Championship, is the current Brazilian MTB Champion in her category and also won the 2018 MTB International Cup. In 2018 the athlete won all the races she played.
- Diogo Sclebin - Elite Triathlon - with two Olympic appearances (London 2012 and Rio de Janeiro 2016) Diogo Sclebin is looking for another Olympic berth. In his curriculum are the 3 South American titles of Triathlon